Student Absence should be reported using the link at the top of this page.
All student absence should be reported using this email address.
The Campion School is committed to reducing our carbon footprint and encourages safe and sustainable travel to and from school.
We support car sharing, cycling, walking and independent and sustainable travel wherever possible.
Thank you for your support.
- The 649 service to and from Romford comes into the school playground in the morning and afternoon. This service is provided for the school by Havering Borough Council.
- The 193 service travels from Queens Hospital, Romford to the County Park Estate, Hornchurch. This service stops in Essex Gardens (a 5 minute walk from the school)
- The 248 service travels from Cranham to Romford via Upminster and Hornchurch. This service stops in Hornchurch High St.
- The 372 service travels from Lakeside Shopping Centre to Hornchurch via Aveley, Rainham and Elm Park
- The 165 service travels from Rainham to Hornchurch via Elm Park
- The 256 service travels from St. George's Hospital to Noak Hill via Hornchurch (the Ardleigh, Harold Wood and Harold Hill)
- The 252 service travels from Collier Row to Hornchurch via Roneo Corner, Harrow Lodge Park and St George's Hospital
Liverpool Street to Gidea Park, then take 247 bus to Spencer Arms and walk to School via Cecil Avenue.
Fenchurch Street to Upminster, then take Underground (District Line) to Upminster Bridge. Turn left out of station and walk to junction of Hacton Lane and Wingletye Lane, then take 256 bus (infrequent) to Essex Gardens, a short distance from the school.
District Line to Hornchurch Tube Station. Cross road outside station and catch 193 Hopper Bus to Essex Gardens and then short walk to school.
N.B. Taxis are available from all stations if preferred.
Via M25 (from M1, M11, A12 or Dartford Tunnel): leave at junction 29 (A127) via exit to Romford and London. Pass under next flyover then, after half a mile, turn left into Wingletye Lane. School entrance immediately on right.
From London via A12: continue over Gallows Corner flyover to join A127 (Southend), through traffic lights and at next flyover return back on opposite side of road. After half a mile, turn left into Wingletye Lane. School entrance immediately on right.