Key Workers – School Placements as from Monday
I am writing to you as your son/daughter has been identified as a student who requires a school placement as from Monday, 23rd March 2020.
- Students should arrive in school at normal time
- Students should bring with them books required for the day’s timetable
- Students will complete work set from Doddle/Moodle
- Full school uniform should be worn
- We will notify you about games/PE and other opportunities once we have completed a full timetable for staff
If your son/daughter is NOT going to attend school on a specific day, please notify the School using the normal procedure.
School Times as of Monday, 23rd March 2020
For all students who are coming into school from Monday, the following timetable will apply:
|08.55||Registration in the Main Hall followed by prayer/assembly|
|11.10||Morning Break in Sixth Form Block|
|12.30||Lunch in the Sixth Form Block|
|13.15||Registration – Main Hall|
Buses have been called for
Thank you for your continued support.